- Under the Microsoft Outlook Express Tools menu select
- Click the Add button and choose Mail from the drop down
- Type your real name in the box labeled Display Name:
(Example: Tech Support), and click
- Type in your whole e-mail address in the box labeled E-Mail
Address: (Example: firstname.lastname@example.org), and click
- Under E-Mail Server Names choose POP3 from the drop down
list for the server type. If your E-mail address ends in @infinitecom.com
enter infinitecom.com for both Incoming and Outgoing mail servers.
If your E-mail address ends in @ptway.com enter ptway.com for both
Incoming and outgoing mail servers. If your E-mail address ends in
@wfn.net enter wfn.net for both Incoming and Outgoing mail servers.
Then click on Next.
- Click on the circle next to Log on using POP account name &
Password, and enter your POP account name which is your username and
enter your password in the appropriate boxes. Then click Next.
- This box will ask you for an Internet account name:. You
can name this account anything that you want, then click Next.
- This screen will ask you how you want to connect. Select
Connect using my phone line, and click Next.
- Click on the circle next to Use an existing dial up connection
and select the connection that you use to dial Infinite Communications,
then click Next
- Click Finish and your new account will be ready to use with
Microsoft Outlook Express.